Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 2 BLOG - A New Day

Hey Everyone ... so after having a magnificent holiday on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland ("QUEENSLANDER!" - A cry given to amp up the best State of Origin team in Australia :) my family & I are back into life & it has been a wonderful start to the year because - by God's Grace I am finding myself living in ... TODAY! I've actually always lived in "Today" whatever day that was but I am starting to REALLY LIVE in TODAY!

Have done some pretty big things for me this year in order to see freshness & difference in my life ... things like ... building my relationship with God in a pretty different way ... involves a lot more rest, less structure, greater reliance & more romance (yes Romance!) - starting to not do things because I SHOULD do but because i WANT to - not selfishly but from a place of Love & Care from god & 4 others.

God's love oh man! HE LOVES US!!! He Love U! No matter where your life is at today - today is a new day & today can bring change you've always wanted & some u never knew u wanted, if just 4a bit today u can stop & think - GOD LOVES ME! God loves the me I am now & not just the me I want to be! He loves the broken me, the happy me, the sad me, the joyful me, the stressed me, the procrastinating me, the confused me, the backslidden me, the tormented me - HE LOVES ME! & it's HIM & His love that is fiercely committed to bring me to a place that KNOWS He loves Me - where life changes forever!

This blog won't be long as I'm about to go to take my kids to swimming lessons (Jiana's 1st one) - but I pray that for YOU that TODAY would be experienced as a new day, not a wasted day or an undervalued day but a NEW day filled with opportunity to live life & know Jesus! Give time for the people u love - it is the very best!!!

MUCH LOVE EVERYONE - TILL NEXT MONDAY!!!

No comments: