Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHRISTMAS BLOG ... He Lives among us!!!

hey Everyone ... I love Christmas ... so much ... our Church celebrates Christmas so wonderfully ... hope yours does too ... if u don't go to Church maybe this is a good time 2 check one out or maybe go back to one .. don't worry you won't stand out .. it's the time of the year where heaps of the 'extended community'come ...

In whatever Church u enter or thing u do I pray this Christmas that everyone one of u reading this blog will find JESUS! I hear it often said that Jesus was born to die ... & that's definitely true ... but Jesus was firstly born to live ... to live with humanity, be with humanity & to make known who The Father really is & what he is really like - so this Christmas - JESUS LIVING AMONG US: Some thoughts to think about:

* Jesus was brought to us by the Grace of God - AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING GRACE - I gotta feeling I'm gonna find this out a whole lot more in the next 12 months. Every single thing of value & worth in our lives has only been brought to us by the scandalous Grace of our Father God!

* Jesus was tempted in every point we are (not specifics we are - Jesus wasn't tempted to smoke Crack I don't think ... Peter might've been :) Jesus was tempted to perceive for self, protect self & position & promote self ... or the lust of the eyes, flesh & pride of life .... he's knows us & our depravity, our weakness ... it doesn't surprise him in the least & at the same time he doesn't remember or view us in any of it if we have ACCEPTED that GOD LOVES US & HAS FORGIVEN US OF ALL SIN - past, present & future - Father: I believe - help my unbelief (My Friend Jamie asked me today "ARAN: Does God love you", my reply - "I believe he does" - Jamie's reply in essence was "Do u talk to everyone that clinically?" - big thought hey!!!)

* Jesus had no permanent living place on earth because He came to make His living place with us

*Jesus was relationally let down & still brought these people back to the place of heart-to-heart relationship with Him ... I'm believing for reconciliation in all our lives this Christmas ... think of that one person right now & pray & believe for reconciliation in Jesus name ... we come into agreement with u on it

* Jesus was tired & weary ... so we can't feel guilty for feeling weary or tired because Jesus was .. it's just life

* finally (just for a bit of controversy) had Jesus been on earth before? Some way or another ... not as Jesus but as the 2nd member of the Godhead in another form? Won't even go into it ... just asking :) Naughty I know

Wherever ur this Christmas, whether this time means joy, sorrow or both be at peace & rest, knowing that the God who became human & made his dwelling among us STILL is WITH US & lives right in the middle of us ... if it looks like a mess it's most likely where Jesus will be

Merry Christmas - TILL NEXT MONDAY??? (We will see, I'll be on holidays :)

No comments: